Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shopping is FUN...






I have two major reason going to manila. First, to attend monthly meetings with the executives. Second, Shopping! Shoppin' shoppin. I just could not allow myself not going to the mall. Imagine, I am 6 hours drive away from manila. Anyways, To my surprise, i bought 2 sandals from via venetto, and 4 pcs. office attire from Tyler, and 4 pcs from Ilaya couture, isn't that O.S (Over Shopping), i guess not. This is my normal shopping habit monthly. I do not buy just to get over with my anxiety. i shopped because i like it. it makes me happy, it feels so WOW. And i feel rejuvenated. After a long hard meeting, pressure, stress! I guess..my therapy is to shop! Otherwise, I will breakdown. During my last day in manila, I keep on convincing myself not to shop for scrap materials, coz' i haven't touched my recent materials. But I think, i failed. I went to Lasting Impression, and enjoyed my day there....nyahahahaha. See my new goodies.....

No comments: