Saturday, May 24, 2008

With my new scrappin FRIENDS


I could not share anything about scrappin, because i am still new in exploring ideas and designs. Thanks to Cookie who introduced me to advanced ways of scrapping, or should i say, who influences me to buy this and that...hahahahaha. Let me first show you the stuff i bought from the scrapfest 5 alone. Take note, my purpose of joining the club is to learn more, express my ideas, and to be more creative. But what the heck! when i saw the venue, i panicked.........nyaaaaaaaaah! Instead of listening to the demo's and join the activities...i was busy roaming around looking for the best buys. Whew! I could not resist...i could not imagine myself going home, not having those stuff in my car trunk. Of course, why would i let the chances pass! No way!!! :)

No comments: